60 softgel capsules
Medicinal Ingredients (per softgel)
MaxSimil® Fish oil (Engraulidae – Whole, Clupeidae – Whole) ……… 1.3 g (600 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), 260 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), 860 mg Omega-3 Fatty acids)
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, stearic acid, ammonium hydroxide, mixed tocopherols concentrate.
Children (6-8), Adolescents (9-18) and Adults: Take one softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Manufactured using MaxSimil® fish oil. MaxSimil® is a registered trademark of Ingenutra Inc. Protected under US patents 8,119,690 and 8,198,324; Canadian patents 2672513 and 2677670.
Figure 3. Human Clinical Study Findings Demonstrate Superior Absorption of and Exposure to EPA and DHA as Indicated by Cmax, Tmax, and AUC
The Omega formula are made using proprietary MaxSimil compositions containing monoglyceride FO with no additional ingredients, carriers, or excipients. Each fish-gelatin softgel is enteric-coated, and every batch of fish oil is IFOS five-star certified to ensure the world’s highest standards for purity, potency, and freshness. The fish oil is non-GMO, certified sustainable from Scandinavia, and antibiotic-free. Additionally, it is eco-friendly because the greater absorption of EPA and DHA ultimately means that fewer grams of fish oil need to be harvested for the same benefit.*
In Vitro and In Vivo Animal Studies
The ability of MaxSimil-enhanced EPA and DHA to positively influence growth inhibition and apoptosis in colorectal, breast, lung, and prostate diseased cell lines
Omega: with MaxSimil® Patented Lipid Absorption Enhancement Technology (PLATform)
The MaxSimil PLATform is a novel monoglyceride delivery system that enhances absorption of lipid-based and lipid-soluble nutraceutical and food ingredients. This technology has been applied to the Omega formula in order to create a unique vehicle by which to deliver EPA and DHA. Due to the fact that monoglyceride oils are intrinsically emulsifiers and are, by nature,
in a readily absorbable form (Figure 1), they can bypass the body’s normal fat digestion process. These qualities make Omega MonoPure an excellent method for delivering omega-3 fatty acids, especially to individuals with digestive, pancreatic, or gall bladder challenges. Studies show that MaxSimil fish oils (FO) have three times (300%) greater absorption of EPA and DHA compared to other leading fish oils.*[1-3]
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
1. Unpublished, internal data. Ingenutra.
2. Fortin S, inventor; Centre de Recherche sur les Biotechnologies Marines, assignee. Compositions comprising polyunsaturated fatty acid monoglycerides or derivatives thereof and uses thereof. US patent 8,198,324. June 12, 2012.
3. MaxSimil Patented Lipid Absorption Technology Clinical Study Report: MaxSimil® 3020 Omega-3. Sherbrooke (Québec), Canada: Ingenutra; 2015. [Unpublished, internal data]
4. Morin C, Rousseau É, Fortin S. Anti-proliferative effects of a new docosapentaenoic acid monoacylglyceride in colorectal carcinoma cells. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2013 Sep;89(4):203-13. [PMID: 23932824]
5. Fortin S, inventor; Centre de Recherche sur les Biotechnologies Marines, assignee. Polyunsaturated fatty acid monoglycerides, derivatives, and uses thereof. US patent 8,119,690. February 21, 2012.
6. Fortin S, inventor; Centre de Recherche sur les Biotechnologies Marines, assignee. Polyunsaturated fatty acid monoglycerides, derivatives, and uses thereof. US patent 8,329,747. December 11, 2012.
7. Morin C, Blier PU, Fortin S. Eicosapentaenoic acid and docosapentaenoic acid monoglycerides are more potent than docosahexaenoic acid monoglyceride to resolve inflammation in a rheumatoid arthritis model. Arthritis Res Ther. 2015 May 29;17:142. [PMID: 26022389]
8. Morin C, Fortin S, Cantin AM, et al. Docosahexaenoic acid derivative prevents inflammation and hyperreactivity in lung: implication of PKC-Potentiated inhibitory protein for heterotrimeric myosin light chain phosphatase of 17 kD in asthma. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2011 Aug;45(2):366-75. [PMID: 21057106]
9. Morin C, Fortin S, Cantin AM, et al. MAG-EPA resolves lung inflammation in an allergic model of asthma. Clin Exp Allergy. 2013 Sep;43(9):1071-82. [PMID: 23957343]
10. Morin C, Cantin AM, Rousseau É, et al. Pro-resolving action of MAG-DHA in lung inflammatory models related to cystic fibrosis. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2015 Oct;53(4):574-83. [PMID: 25781052]
11. Morin C, Fortin S, Rousseau É. New omega-3 derivatives reduce airway inflammation and prevent rho-kinase activation in an allergic model of asthma. J Aller Ther. 2012;3(S1):003. doi:10.4172/2155-6121.S1-003.
12. Morin C, Rousseau E, Blier PU, et al. Effect of docosahexaenoic acid monoacylglyceride on systemic hypertension and cardiovascular dysfunction. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2015 Jul 1;309(1):H93-H102. [PMID: 25910811]
13. Weylandt KH, Chiu CY, Gomolka B, et al. Omega-3 fatty acids and their lipid mediators: towards an understanding of resolvin and protectin formation. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2012 Mar;97(3-4):73-82. [PMID: 22326554]